STRIDE’S HERE TO SUPPORT YOU
Let us walk you through our
Our accounting services include tax effective corporate structures, tailored
management reporting solutions, performance monitoring & reporting, business
planning & development, budgets, cash flow preparation and financial analysis.
We provide tax planning and tax structuring of business and financial transactions taking your ideas through implementation to outcomes. We look after all of our client’s compliance matters including preparation of financial statements, tax returns and corporate compliance for companies, trusts, superannuation funds, joint ventures, partnerships and individuals.
We offer a range of accounting services to all types of entities including:
- Trusts (Discretionary Trusts + Hybrid Trusts
+ Fixed Trusts)
- Self Managed Super Funds
- Not for Profit Organisations (Companies
Limited by Guarantee + Incorporated Associations)
- Sole Traders, Partnerships and Joint Ventures,
- Testamentary Trusts and Deceased Estates
Connective Bookkeeping was formed to provide clients with a professional link to
their accounting service provider.
Our service gives clients confidence and confirmation that their bookkeeping needs are taken care of whilst providing financial visibility to clearly understand how their business is tracking.
In providing data entry, payroll support, preparation of BAS lodgement and reporting, we are able to support almost any industry. We focus on migration to the latest cloud based accounting software to keep our clients on point and compliant, allowing them to spend time doing what they do best – running their business!
We provide a platform of knowledge and support for business owners to be able to
assist with day to day issues and queries.
industries with various size businesses from poultry
farms to real estate and everything in between.
business, which includes structure or restructure of a
business, sales, merging and acquiring businesses and
everything else that a business owner may face!
We also provide Corporate & Ancillary services including Company, Trust and
Superannuation Fund incorporation, ASIC Registered Office representation, maintain
company registers and attending to all ASIC statutory reporting requirements.
- Maintain Registered Office for client companies
- Maintain Statutory Records & Registers and
attending to ASIC reporting requirements
- Group Structuring (Corporate & Group)
- Incorporation of Companies, Trusts and Super Funds
- Shareholder and Unit holder Agreements
- Business Name Registrations
In addition to our core services, we work with a number of affiliated firms and external
experts to assist with financial & investment planning, insurance, legal matters, retirement &
estate planning, residential & commercial lending and equipment financing.
- Superannuation Planning (pre and post retirement)
- Investment Planning & Wealth Creation (including
- Superannuation Strategies
- Investment Planning (advisory and non-advisory
- Insurance Advice
- Redundancy Advice
- Loan Facility Financing
- Leasing & Hire Purchase Finance
- Portfolio Administration, Management and
- Estate Planning & Administration
- Remuneration Planning & Structuring
Our superannuation services include
incorporation and administration of
Self-Managed Superannuation Funds,
attending to compliance matters,
regulatory returns and superannuation
WE ATTEND TO:
- Fund Establishment
- Superannuation Administration & Management
- Investment and Portfolio Administration
- Regulatory Returns (Financial Statements,
Tax Return, Audit & Annual Return)
Tax Audit Insurance
Tax Audit Insurance. Are you covered? Tax audits can be expensive and are on the
increase. We offer Tax Audit Insurance to all our clients.
WHAT IS TAX AUDIT INSURANCE?
Tax Audit Insurance provides for the payment of
professional fees incurred as a result of you being
selected for an audit, review or investigation by the
ATO or other Government body.
WHAT COSTS ARE COVERED?
Our policy covers all professional fees (our fees, legal
fees, bookkeeping fees and specialist professional
advisor fees) up to the prescribed limit, with no excess
when you engage us to respond to or represent you in
a review, audit or investigation.
WWHAT AUDITS, REVIEWS AND INVESTIGATIONS
- Income Tax
- GST and BAS
- Superannuation Guarantee
- PAYG Withholding
- Fringe Benefits Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Land Tax
- Stamp Duty
- Work Cover
- Self-Managed Superannuation Funds
- and, many other lodged returns
We provide tax planning and tax structuring of business and financial transactions
taking your ideas through implementation to outcomes. We look after all of our
client’s compliance matters including preparation of financial statements, tax
returns and corporate compliance for Companies, Trusts, Superannuation Funds,
Joint Ventures, Partnerships and Individuals.
on or off site and include a tailored management
reporting system as well as the preparation &
lodgement of BAS and other regulatory returns.
In addition to our core services, we
work with a number of affiliated
firms and external experts to assist
with financial & investment planning,
insurance, legal matters, retirement
& estate planning, residential &
commercial lending and equipment
- Self Managed Superannuation (SMSF)
- Residential & Commercial Lending
- Direct Property (inc Property Management)
- Equipment Finance & Motor Vehicle Leasing
- Financial & Investment Services
- Insurances – Personal & Business
- Investment Structuring
- Estate Planning
- Our service offerings follow on the back of new laws
recently introduced governing the provision of SMSF
Advice by Accountants.
Keen to chat numbers with people
that speak your language and are
dedicated to your financial success?